Each strand is one of a kind. Each necklace is completely one of a kind! No one else will ever wear this same necklace. Unless you let your bestie borrow it - maybe!
A strand like this one takes approximately 20 hours to create, design and hand make. I created the interwoven diamond chain at 20" long with a 5" extender so you can wear it super long or up high. Each tiny sapphire seed bead connects the two chains.
- Round facet 24k gold foil and Sapphire beads
- Oval 24k gold trim ocean beads
- Round facet Firestone ombre aqua to blue beads
- Interlocking blue beads
- Nugget 24k gold foil large Sapphire beads
- Round chandelier window turquoise and copper beads
- Two layers of interwoven 14k gold diamond pattern chain 20" long
- 5" round extender chain
- Large 16mm 14k lobster clasp
This necklace will come in a leather gift box and ships Priority Mail FREE.
Artists flocked to this famous Bauhaus studio creating innovative designs using glass and color.
Each gold trim bead was painted with platinum then 24k gold. Almost 100 years has given the gold a satin sheen.
During WWII the factory was bombed reducing it to rubble.
It was decades before the beads were found in the debris making these glass art forms rare and precious.
LilahV has a secret cache of original Bauhaus beads.
These remarkable glass beads along with the principles of Bauhaus, Pop Art and Minimalism make up the unique jewelry of LilahV.